Monday, April 10, 2017

Lost Horizons

Lost Horizons is my latest deep-dive into surface tension. Like Heaven and Earth this painting involves differing  elevation planes with a twist. Key shapes in the composition have been relieved in perspective. My objective is building a topographical element.

I have always been interested in "urban canyons," this painting will capture that absorption in a new way I hope to include in future works.

Evolving art: the best kind! If you are in the Washington, DC metro area, and want to see artwork that is truly innovative, please come by Gallery57! Chances are better than not, I will be sitting; if not any of the other three artists, Matt Riegner, Richard McMurry or Cheryl Wilson will be able to answer any questions about my work as I can about theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment